ANIMATION VERTIGO / ANIMATION VERTIGO ASIA
President and CEO
The career path I have taken has certainly become the foundation where I built the organization and have been equipped to manage the multi-level, complex and demanding field of animation entertainment with clients from all parts of the world and a team built to support their needs.
Gaining experience in communication during my University years and graduating with a degree in Mass Communications, allowed me to speak and write clearly, concisely and listen actively and carefully to the needs of my clients. The couple of years I was in the University of the Philippines, College of Law, provided me with the ability to comprehend and not fear legalese and understand the importance and necessity of the law, essential in business.
My career experience in Embassy work with the Australian and Canadian Embassies in Manila affirmed my skills in diplomacy, strengthened my ability to work within teams and with various nationalities. Being in the financial advisory field gave me the insight and understanding to manage the organization’s finances, make good fiduciary decisions and most importantly, to plan thoroughly and well so that things may fall accordingly and properly at its right time.
Utilizing all of this allowed me to take the creative field of Motion Capture Animation and create a business model that worked for me and has worked for me for almost a decade. Making use of what I’ve learned, where I’ve been and what I’ve seen has given me the confidence to handle the business negotiations, technical knowledge and logistic and organizational needs to meet the ever-changing arena of the animation entertainment industry.
Organization and Leadership, Motion Capture Animation Pipeline and Production, Production Management, Outsourcing and External Development
- President/CEO of Animation Vertigo and Animation Vertigo Asia
December 2004 – Present
- Financial Advisor, Ameriprise Financial (Formerly American Express Financial Advisors)
2002 – 2006
- Consular Officer, Australian Embassy, Manila, Philippines
1996 – 1999
- Visa Officer, Canadian Embassy, Manila, Philippines
1994 – 1995
- Panelist, “Animation and Video Games as the most dynamic sectors in the Cultural Industries”, Outsource2LAC, November 20, 2013, Intercontinental Hotel, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Panelist, ‘Filipino Talent in the World of Game Creation – with special focus on motion capture for animation and games”, 10th E-Services: Global Sourcing Conference and Exhibition, February 8-9, 2010, SMX Convention Center, Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Speaker, “Emerging Technologies in Animation Development”, 10th E-Services: Global Sourcing Conference and Exhibition, February 8-9, 2010, SMX Convention Center, Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- The 25 Hottest People in OC, OC Metro Register, November 2013
- Nominee, 2014 Women in Business, Orange County Business Journal, June 2014
- Member, International Game Developers Association (IGDA)
- Member, Motion Capture Society (MCS)
- Member, Women in Animation
- Company:Animation Vertigo
- Short Bio:Founder and CEO
- December 10, 2014, 6:00pm - 8:00pm Setting Up and Managing OffShore Teams: Best Practices in Outsourcing